If you are thinking about hiring a skip for your project, you might be wondering how much information we will need, and what the process might be to get one delivered. We have put together a helpful guide that takes you from the moment you call us to the collection of your skip which is full of all your waste. It’s simple, stress free and the best way to get rid of a stack of unwanted rubbish – so have a look through our guide and give us a call!
- Call us on 01204 843372 or email us at email@example.com.
- We will talk you through your requirements, including:
- How big your skip needs to be – find out more here;
- How much waste you think you might have – find out more here;
- Where you want to place it – find out more here;
- Whether you will need a permit;
- When you need it;
- How long you need it for.
3. We then arrange your permit with the local authority.
4. We deliver your skip to the spot you have picked, ensure you have the permit and provide any lights and signage that is needed to ensure safety on the road and compliance with the law.
5. You fill up your skip with all the waste you have (as long as it is on this list).
6. We come and collect your skip, along with all of your waste and dispose of it.
7. You marvel at how easy it all was.
Find out more about all our services how to contact us here. We look forward to hearing from you.